In this fun, hands-on class, students will discover simple techniques for making one-of-a-kind bath products (shampoo, shower gel, bubble bath, bath salt & exfoliate). Topics include: • Ingredients and equipment • Where to obtain supplies • Tips for making bath gels • Adding herbs, glycerin, extracts. • Aroma therapeutic effects of oils. Why purchase expensive commercial bath products when you can delight in making your own – reasonably? Class is hands on; please dress accordingly. $30 Materials fee payable to the presenter in class. Total time: 3 hours class.
By the end of this class:
- Students will learn A to Z of shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath making
- Students will learn to make different qualities of bath products
- Students will learn to make chemical free natural and herbal products
- Students will learn to make hand soap and kitchen soap
- Students will get information where and how to get soap making products and equipment
- Students will learn to make gifts and possibly start their own business