CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT >> Court Interpreting Program
The Court Interpreting Program is designed to introduce bilingual individuals to the basics of court interpreting. Likewise, the goal of the program is to help participants prepare and develop the requisite skills needed to sit for the California Court Interpreting Certification Exam. The program exposes and trains individuals in the necessary skills they will need to continue to practice once having completed the program in order to successfully pass the certification exams.
- PLEASE SELECT SHOW ALL AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE ALL CLASSES
- Click on the course title to see the full course description.
- Select class and "Add to Cart."
- Full or closed classes will not display an "Add to Cart." Please provide us with the class titlte and number when emailing or calling us at (909) 274-4220 with questions.
- Please bring your receipt to the first class.
- No classes found.