CPR and First Aid >> BLS PROVIDER (BLS)
« back to courses page
This course meets medical related requirements. Covers adult, child and infant choking, heart attack, and stroke. 1 & 2 rescuer CPR and AED (Automatic External Defibrillator)/barrier devices. Students must bring the current textbook to class. Who is this class for? This class is for anyone wishing to work in a medical related field. (Nurses, CNA’s, Psych Tech, etc.) Student Learning Outcomes • Correct hand placement for compressions for Adult/child/Infant CPR • Learn proper use for the AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) machine • Learn how to use barrier devices to avoid cross contamination (face shield, pocket masks and resuscitation bags) • Learn 1 and 2 rescuer CPR
- PLEASE SELECT SHOW ALL AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE ALL CLASSES
- Click on the course title to see the full course description.
- Select class and "Add to Cart."
- Full or closed classes will not display an "Add to Cart." Please provide us with the class titlte and number when emailing or calling us at (909) 274-4220 with questions.
- Please bring your receipt to the first class.