CPR and First Aid >> Dysrhythmia For RN’S
« back to courses page
DYSRHYTHMIA FOR RN’S The class will include anatomy and physiology of the heart, conduction of the heart and analysis of sinus, atrial, junctional, heart block and ventricular rhythms. Pacemakers will be discussed. Homework and completion of an exam are required to obtain a certificate. Students must bring the current textbook to the class. Who is this class for? This course is designed for the person taking cardiac dysrhythmias for the first time. This may help the person who would like to be a monitor technician. Others may attend (i.e. students, nurses, RCPs) Student Learning Outcomes • Define unique characteristics of cardiac system related to anatomy and physiology of the heart • Identify common variations in the electrical conduction of the cardiac system • Distinguish deadly heart rhythms in the electrical conduction of the cardiac system
- PLEASE SELECT SHOW ALL AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE ALL CLASSES
- Click on the course title to see the full course description.
- Select class and "Add to Cart."
- Full or closed classes will not display an "Add to Cart." Please provide us with the class titlte and number when emailing or calling us at (909) 274-4220 with questions.
- Please bring your receipt to the first class.