Have you been running Facebook ads and Google ads with little or no success? Are you spending countless hours trying to post content on Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook but don’t see any sales coming in? If this sounds familiar, then this course is definitely what you’re looking for.
At the end of the course participants will:
- Identify and describe the differences between content posting, paid-per-click (PPC) advertising, affiliate marketing and dynamic remarketing
- Learn how Google positions your ads, why impressions and bids matter and how to create an online marketing budget to meet your goals
- Use free tools like Google Analytics to learn details about your business and make better advertising and business decisions
- Dig deeper into Google Adwords and discover how negative keywords will help your ad performance and increase your ROI
- Analyze the ROI of different products and services to make adjustments, reduce costs and increase sales
This course requires some basic understanding of online advertising.
: Allen Aguilar has been conducting trainings for small businesses in Southern California for almost 10 years. Although Allen is an entrepreneur with a rich business background, he is best known for providing powerful, interactive and effective trainings to entrepreneurs and local companies.