Please browse these categories to find the topics that interest you. Clicking on a subcategory will link you to a list of course titles in that subject area. From there you can go to individual course descriptions and classes.
You may also search for a course by its title, number or instructor.
You may also view all course series currently offered.
Important: Click on the link(s) below for the appropriate information and forms.
- California Motorcyclist Training Course: Important Information: Read Before First Day of Motorcycle Class
- Cardiac Dysrhythmia with Therapeutic Modalities: Informational Flyer
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs): Informational Flyer
- College for Kids: 2023 Program Schedule, Program Release Form (required for on-campus courses), and Lunch Menu
- Medical Insurance Billing: Information Brochure
- Water Technology: Information Brochure
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
CHILDREN AND TEENS
CPR and First Aid
SPORTS AND FITNESS
CEUs for CNAs
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Certified Nurse Assistants (CNAs) are offered in partnership with Key Medical Resources, Inc. Course topics are designed to enhance knowledge and skills for those working in a health care facility and build upon knowledge acquired during basic certification training.
- Go to Mt. SAC Community Education's Partner website: Key Medical Resources, Inc.
- Click on Course of Interest
- Continue with Registration
- Enter Promo Code: MTSAC CCE & Complete Student Information
- Complete Registration
- Submit Payment
For questions or additional information, you may contact us at 909-274-4220 or Key Medical Resources, Inc. by email at email@example.com or by phone at 909-980-0126.
Online Career Training
ed2go, in partnership with Mt. San Antonio College, offers online open enrollment programs designed to provide the skills necessary to acquire professional-level positions for many in-demand occupations.
- Facilitators and mentors are available to answer questions and help you through your studies.
- Career Counselors will help you prepare for the transition from the classroom to the workplace.
- Courses are all open enrollment and self-paced.
- All materials, workbooks, and software are included.
- Payment plans available.
ed2go, in partnership with Mt. San Antonio College, offers a wide variety of online classes. Take the classes you would like, when you have the time to take them. You can take any of these classes in the convenience of your own home or office.
- Courses run for six weeks (with a 10-day grace period at the end upon request).
- Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more.
Mt. San Antonio College, Community Education Department acts as a pass-through/referral partner with ed2go. This partnership enables ed2go to outreach to Mt. SAC students and offer online learning. Ed2go is an industry leader in online learning delivery.
For questions or more information email or call us at (909) 274-4220.
Continuing Education Division Registration Office
1100 N. Grand Ave. in Building 40, Room 101 (enter campus on Bonita Avenue off Temple Avenue).
The programs chosen to be included in Mt. San Antonio College's Community Education Fee Based Offerings are selected because of unique interest to the community, and offer enticing perspectives on interesting subjects. All of our instructors are interviewed and selected for their confidence in their subject and their willingness to share their expertise.