Your bath can become your at-home getaway when you add beautiful and fragrant handmade glycerin soaps. Making these beautiful soaps is easy and enjoyable and expressing your creativity is part of the fun. In this course, students will create different types of soaps while learning how to use colors, molds, fragrances, essential oil, extract, herbs, and, also, novelties. Discussion on how to make organic, natural or medicinal soap can be made. Custom-made soaps are gentle for those with sensitive skin, make unique gifts, and add to the décor of any bathroom. Class is hands on; please dress accordingly.
$25 materials fee payable to the presenter in class. Total time: 3 hours class.
By the end of this class:
- Students will learn step by step how to make soap from scratch
- Students will learn different types of soap bases, colors, scents, aromatherapy oils and essential oils.
- Students will learn how to make chemical free herbal and natural soaps.
- Student will learn how and where to buy soap making products
- Student will learn how to make gift soaps, gift baskets and possibly start their own business