CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT >> Water Technology
The Water Technology Program is an accredited and comprehensive water education program offering courses in water treatment, water distribution and cross-connection control. The program is fully recognized by the State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB). Program courses provide the training required for employment at a municipal water district, private water utility or city water department. Upon completion of the program, students will have gained the knowledge necessary to successfully pass the CDHP Water Treatment Operator Certification exams (T1-T3), Water Distribution Operator Certification exams (D1-D3), and Cross-Connection Control Certified Specialist and Tester exams offered by the American Water Works Association (AWWA) and various County Health Departments. The 40-hour courses satisfy the educational requirements of the CDHP for both specialized training and continuing education training. Additionally, 8-hour exam review courses are offered several weeks prior to the CDHP and AWWA certification exams.
- PLEASE SELECT SHOW ALL AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE ALL CLASSES
- Click on the course title to see the full course description.
- Select class and "Add to Cart."
- Full or closed classes will not display an "Add to Cart." Please provide us with the class titlte and number when emailing or calling us at (909) 274-4220 with questions.
- Please bring your receipt to the first class.
- No classes found.