CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT >> Medical Insurance Billing
This six-course program is designed for those who are new to the medical field and for those currently working in the field who wish to expand their knowledge in specific areas. Students will become versed in the terminology of the medical profession, knowledgeable in the areas of billing procedures and coding, credit and collection, legal issues and risk management. When you complete the program, you will be able to effectively deal and help with problem-solving activities in a medical business environment. Program consists of six courses that must be taken in the following order: Medical Terminology,Coding: ICD-9CM/CPT-4/HCPCS Medical Insurance Billing Principles, Medical Credit and Collection, Recovery of Unsecured Assets, Legal Issues and Risk Management and Computerized Medical Insurance Billing Participants will earn a Mt. SAC Community Education Certificate of Completion when all six courses have been successfully completed. Attendance and examination requirements must be met before a certificate can be issued.
- PLEASE SELECT SHOW ALL AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE ALL CLASSES
- Click on the course title to see the full course description.
- Select class and "Add to Cart."
- Full or closed classes will not display an "Add to Cart." Please provide us with the class titlte and number when emailing or calling us at (909) 274-4220 with questions.
- Please bring your receipt to the first class.