SWIMMING LESSONS >> Kids Group Lessons
Swim Lessons, ages 5+ through adult (see schedule), provides swim instruction for beginners through advanced. Qualified Water Safety Instructors teach all classes. Placement of students into specific classes depends on age and skill level of participants and will be determined by teaching staff at the first class meeting. No make up lessons will be allowed and no refunds will be issued for Swim Lessons. We make no guarantee that a specific instructor will be assigned to you. Please let us know your child's Red Cross Swimming Level. You can do this by going on their student profile and checking the appropriate box for the level.
- PLEASE SELECT SHOW ALL AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE ALL CLASSES
- Click on the course title to see the full course description.
- Select class and "Add to Cart."
- Full or closed classes will not display an "Add to Cart." Please provide us with the class titlte and number when emailing or calling us at (909) 274-4220 with questions.
- Please bring your receipt to the first class.