CPR and First Aid >> ADVANCED CARDIAC LIFE SUPPORT – (ACLS)
« back to courses page
This is an advanced course that highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS) in adults. Students must bring the current textbook to class. Who is this class for? This class is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units. Student Learning Outcomes • Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) • Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest • Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
- PLEASE SELECT SHOW ALL AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE ALL CLASSES
- Click on the course title to see the full course description.
- Select class and "Add to Cart."
- Full or closed classes will not display an "Add to Cart." Please provide us with the class titlte and number when emailing or calling us at (909) 274-4220 with questions.
- Please bring your receipt to the first class.