CPR and First Aid >> Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED
« back to courses page
ADULT & PEDIATRIC (HFA CPR AED) This course teaches Adult, Child & Infant CPR and First Aid. It teaches rescuers to effectively recognize and treat adult emergencies in the critical first minutes until emergency medical services personnel arrive. The course also provides a complete health and safety training solution for first aid, Adult, Child, Infant, & AED (Automatic External Defibrillator). Students must bring the current textbook to class. Who is this class for? This class is good for teachers, coaches, fitness club workers, foster parents, and the general public. Student Learning Outcomes • Effectively treat sprains, open wounds and other first aid situations • Correct hand placement for compressions for Adult/child/Infant CPR • Learn how to use an Epi-pen for allergic reactions
- PLEASE SELECT SHOW ALL AT THE BOTTOM TO SEE ALL CLASSES
- Click on the course title to see the full course description.
- Select class and "Add to Cart."
- Full or closed classes will not display an "Add to Cart." Please provide us with the class titlte and number when emailing or calling us at (909) 274-4220 with questions.
- Please bring your receipt to the first class.